Monday, December 10, 2012

Thirty Spot Guest Post!

So, how does it feel to be 39?  Erin's "Love for 30" project over at My Thirty Spot features posts from women who are reflecting on the experience of their 30s, and my 39th birthday seemed like the perfect time to offer up some thoughts on the subject.  Please click over to My Thirty Spot today to read my guest post on the gifts I've received through the journey of my 30s; I'll look forward to seeing you there!

My son baked my birthday cake.  My husband helped
him to reach the writing icing ... only it wasn't
writing icing.  It was food coloring.   :)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those are some festive tongues you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo -- and the post you wrote over there is fabulous.

    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, great photo. :) your only as old as you think you are. munchkin thinks i'm 4 like her as my I add the 2 numbers of my age together to decide how many candles go on the cake.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. 39?? You're still a youngster! ; ) Great post!! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...